In accordance with the provisions of the “Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Individuals” and since the purpose of this is to guarantee the privacy and the right to self-determination of information of individuals. Declares “GLOBAL FS CONSULTING GROUP, CORP” to be a company committed to educating the Food Industry in Latin America, as well as being legally constituted in accordance with Panamanian laws with domicile in Corregimiento Bethania, Urb. Villa Cáceres, Calle Caracas Edif. 306 , Panama, Panama. Telephone: 507-3937064 and in accordance with the principles of legality, consent, information, quality, purpose, loyalty, proportionality and responsibility we are responsible for the processing of your personal data. Likewise, we inform you that the information of our clients is treated in a strictly confidential manner, so by providing us with your personal data such as:
- Full Name.
- Billing and / or shipping address.
- Federal Taxpayers Registry.
- Unique Population Registration Code.
- Home, Office and mobile phones.
As well as any other information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person.
These will be used for the following purposes:
- Preparation and sending of quotes.
- Monitoring and confirmation of services such as audits, technical support, Education Center, among others.
- Project submission.
- Information on new services and products.
- Update your tax information.
- Service surveys.
- Marketing studies.
- Thus they will also be used for other purposes corresponding to the commercial or labor relationship that is generated.
In the case of sensitive data, such as:
- Financial Data (Income, account number, interbank code, account statements,).
- Credit history.
- Credit bureau.
- Patrimonial Data (Material, Real Estate, and other related).
- Personal Data (Spouse, Marital Status, Nationality, Education, Children, and other related).
- Family and non-family references (Name, Address, Phone, relationship, etc.)
- As well as any data that affects the most intimate sphere of its owner, or whose improper use may give rise to discrimination or entails a serious risk to it. In particular, those that can reveal aspects such as racial or ethnic origin, present and future health status, genetic information, religious, philosophical and moral beliefs, union affiliation, political opinions, sexual preference are considered sensitive.
These will be used for the following purposes:
- Follow up and application of payments.
- Thus they will also be used for purposes corresponding to the commercial or labor relationship that is generated as long as it does not affect in any case the person holding the data provided or third parties.
In the case of sensitive personal data, the person in charge of the Human Resources area must obtain the express and written consent of the holder for their treatment, through their autograph signature attaching official identification.
To prevent unauthorized access to your personal data and to ensure that the information is used for the purposes set out in this privacy notice, we have established various procedures in order to prevent unauthorized use or disclosure of your data, allowing us to treat them properly.
In accordance with the principle of protection of personal data, “GLOBAL FS CONSULTING GROUP, CORP” Does not sell or rent to third parties your personal information will also establish and maintain administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect personal data against damage, loss, alteration, destruction or unauthorized use, access or treatment.
We inform you that we may transfer your information within our company to offer products and / or services that may interest you. In addition, “GLOBAL FS CONSULTING GROUP, CORP” may share information with third parties such as our agents, distributors, service providers and other representatives acting on our behalf, for purposes such as:
- Monitoring of projects and services.
- Payment tracking.
- Perform research, analysis or market research.
As well as for those needs that are generated from the commercial or labor relationship that has been established.
We inform you that you may express your refusal to process your Personal Data after reading this Privacy Notice through the mechanisms indicated. Otherwise it will be understood that you agree with it.
Third parties with whom we conduct business are only authorized to use your information in order to perform the service for which they were hired. They are obliged to follow the guidelines of our Privacy Notice, as well as to take the necessary measures to guarantee the security of your information.
In the event that we are required to share personal information in response to a valid court order, subpoena or investigation, or when required by law, we will proceed to share your information. We also reserve the right to inform the state security agencies about any activity that we may consider illegal. We may share certain personal information when we believe that such an act is reasonably necessary to protect our rights, property and security, as well as those of others. We may also transfer personal information in the event of a business sale, merger, acquisition or dissolution or a similar event.
PROCEDURE FOR CARING FOR ARCO REVOCATION AND RIGHTS APPLICATIONS (ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION OR OPPOSITION)
All your personal data are treated in accordance with the applicable and current legislation in the country, so we inform you that you have at all times the rights (ARCO) of Access to your personal information that we have and the details of the treatment of it, rectify if it is inaccurate or incomplete, cancel when it considers that it is not being used for the purposes indicated or the contractual or service relationship has ended; or oppose the treatment we give to your personal data. Likewise, at any time you may revoke the consent you have given us for the processing of your personal information so that we stop using it.
The mechanisms that have been implemented for the exercise of these rights are through our personal data protection department by submitting the respective written request at the address “GLOBAL FS CONSULTING GROUP, CORP” Corregimiento Bethania, Urb. Villa Cáceres , Caracas Street Edif. 306, Panama, Panama. Phone: 507-3937064.
Your request must contain the following information in accordance with Article 29 of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties:
- Name of the owner, address and email to communicate the response to your request.
- The documents that prove the identity or, where appropriate, the legal representation of the holder; in case of being a legal person Constitutive act or power of attorney and official identification, in case of natural person official identification.
- The clear and precise description of personal data regarding
- of those who seek to exercise any of the aforementioned rights; Y
- Any other element or document that facilitates the location of personal data.
Once your request has been submitted with the requested data to the corresponding area, you may request in a period not exceeding 5 business days, the information or documentation necessary to follow up on your request so you will have 10 business days after receipt to attend otherwise, your request will be considered as not submitted. Once approved it will be attended within a maximum of 15 business days taking into account the date of receipt of the complete information and we will inform you about the origin of this through the email or address you have provided us.
We may deny access to personal data, or to make rectification or cancellation or grant opposition to the processing of these in the following cases:
- When the applicant is not the owner of the personal data, or the legal representative is not duly accredited for it;
- When in your database, the personal data of the applicant is not found;
- When the rights of a third party are injured;
- When there is a legal impediment, or the resolution of a competent authority, that restricts access to personal data, or does not allow the rectification, cancellation or opposition thereof, and
- When the rectification, cancellation or opposition has been previously made
The Federal Institute for Access to Information and Data Protection will verify compliance with the FEDERAL LAW OF PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA IN THE POSSESSION OF PARTICULARS and the regulations that derive from it. Verification may be initiated ex officio or at the request of a party.
This Privacy Notice is subject to changes or additions which will be announced through the following website http://www.global-foodsafety.com/.